My name is Nathan, and I’m a systems engineer with the good fortune to be able to work in rust on a
I work in, and quite enjoy, distributed systems. I also have deep interests in cryptography,
authenticated data structures, archival, and paranoid security
- Asuran: High security and high performance deduplicating archiver
- Replicator: A basic framework for building
applications making use of encrypted, authenticated storage, using XChaCha20+Blake3 and
- Redacted: Wrapper for potentially sensitive
bytestrings to control formatting
- Snapper: Very WIP Matrix bot framework
- PeerDex: Peer-to-Peer search engine (Very WIP)
- idris2-libs: General libraries for Idris 2
- rope: Rope data structure for Idris 2
- System Flake: My NixOS system configuration, including
my emacs configuration.
I am currently in the process of migrating to
home-manager and Doom
Emacs so the following configurations
may be a little incomplete, but I am using them daily and they most of my
configuration in them currently:
Feel free to reach out to me via the following means:
Interested in hiring me?
I am currently interested in hearing about new opportunities, my resume is available here:
If you are interested in reaching out, please get in touch via the email in my resume.
GPG Key: B7A40A5D78C08885